Thursday, September 20, 2007

MY POWER MALL 101

Today I am blogging about My Power Mall. Why you ask? Well I signed up for it about a week ago and I enjoy it very much. I have a business mall and sent emails out to all my friends and told them about it. I have also posted on boards and did the usual stuff to promote it. I really haven’t gone gangbusters in the promotion of it because really I haven’t had time due to work. For those of you that don’t know me I am a medical transcriptionist and I work at home. My day is really spent transcribing and that is where my focus needs to be. Since I started doing My Power Mall I have been getting calls and emails wanting to know if this is a scam or what is the deal with it. So today I am going to give a My Power Mall lesson 101 and I hope to answer all your questions. Now don’t get me wrong, its not that I am ungrateful about inquires, but I do have to get my normal day job done without so many interruptions. So here we go!

First lets ask a few questions:

1. Do you or have you ever shop online?
2. Do you like to save money?
3. Do you like to make money?
4. Do you care about the environment?
5. Have you ever referred a product to a friend?
6. Do you hate selling?
7. Do you understand what FREE means?

Question number one; have you ever shop online? I bet the answer is yes, because in this day and age who hasn’t. I shop a lot online, I would much rather do that then go to a store and deal with the long lines, the salesperson following me around with the “can I help, can I help, can I help”, and not having what I am looking for crap.

Question number two; do you like to save money? Duh, who doesn’t like to save money, after all, I work hard for the money I make and too much of it goes to Uncle Sam, bills, and putting gas in my car. I am sure all would agree with me on that but if your Bill Gates saving money may not be a real issue to you since you have piles of it.

Question number three; do you like to make money? Again DUH! Haven’t met a person yet that doesn’t like to make money. I am sure they maybe someone out there who doesn’t but I bet they are few and far between.

Question number four; do you care about the environment? I am sure to some respect everyone does. Keep the environment healthy and we stay healthy. Really pretty simple on that one.

Question number five; have you ever referred a product to a friend? I know I have! One product I love and tell a lot of people about is Spray Nine. The cleaner is awesome, it will clean anything and you can use it in your laundry. I swear sometimes I feel like the makers of Spray Nine should pay me for all the free advertising I do for them.
Question number six; do you hate selling? I hate it with a passion. Years back I was with Amway and I hated it! The company made me feel like I had to force my friends to join the cult as I call it. I didn’t do it for very long because I did not like having my life run by Amway and losing friends.

Question number seven; do you know what FREE means? I hope you do! Free means you do NOT have to pay anything for it, it is given to you! I am sure if Donald Trump or Bill Gates came up to you and ask you if you would take their businesses for free no strings attached you would go for it. I know I would. That is what My Power Mall does; it gives you your own business for FREE or your own personal shopping mall for FREE!!!

So here is the deal with My Power Mall:

If you shop online then you will love it! You will be able to shop at 1000+ stores like; Macy’s, Home Depot, Best Buys, Target, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, and The Gap just to name a few. I personally signed up for My Power Mall for the Nascar Superstore, because anyone that knows me knows I love Nascar! I love to save money and that is another reason I signed up because with My Power Mall any item you buy; you get a rebate on it. Now go to Target and when you check out tell the cashier you want a rebate payable now for every item you are purchasing. I bet you will get a look like you are on crack! It won’t happen but if you have a Power Mall it will.

Now if you sign up for a Power Mall you will have a choice, you can either have a business mall or your own personal mall, no one will be holding a gun to your head saying you have to take the business mall but if you want to make money then go for the business mall. You will make money by telling your friends, family, and really anybody else you want about My Power Mall and if they sign up whether it be business or personal you will get a percentage of everything they buy. The more people you get to sign up for their own mall and they shop on it, the more money you will make, very simple. The malls are free and there is no hidden fees you have to pay, not a dime will come out of your pocket for signing up to get a mall. The only money you will pay is what you shop for. My Power Mall has a wealth of marketing tools for your use and they give it to you for free but if you really want to promote and make some money, then sure you will have to spend money to do it but you decide how much its up to you. No one within the Power Mall business will tell you that you have to do. Also there are no meetings to go to and there is no cult like atmosphere to it. Also you will be doing the environment a favor by not driving store to store to shop and not to mention you will save money on not using your gas to get the items you need they all come to your door.

So you see it is really simple, everyone shops, everyone likes to save and make money, and everyone likes to get something for free! What better than a FREE business or personal mall that will let you save and make money. To me the whole concept is genius and really a no brainer but there are still a few skeptics out there I’m sure, there always is but I am sure there are folks out there like me who see what a real deal this is and the potential of it. My lesson is done now you decide, if you want one great, if you don’t that’s fine after all I am not holding a gun to your head saying you have too.

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/47081

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Miss DIE has ensnared,yet another into her deadly web! What was her angle this time? Was it the charity, did she get the "calling". MISS DIE" broke a lot of hearts in the past I do believe. One word to the wise , free or not ..look before you leap.She didn't give you anything for free except for the access for you can spend your money with "HER" list of affiliates .
Sorry If this burst your bubble! Doubt me ? Research how,Commission junction operates. You can do what she's doing . Unless you got in this with a low number ,do you really think you stand a chance?
For those who don't believe, just listen to Ginny's words, write down her promises, and wait and see
Signed the Internet Rangers

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your opinion!! It's nice to have different point of view.

I don't feel at all ensnared or that my bubble was burst. The way I look at it is, I didn't spend a dime to join and if I want to I decide how much of my money I wish to invest, not Ginny.

Seems to be you had a bad experience and I am sorry for you if that was the case. But to each his own I guess.

Again, thanks for your opinion.