Thursday, October 18, 2007

ELLEN DEGENERES NEEDS TO SHUT UP

I am still in shock this is making big headline news. Give me a break Ellen needs to shut up. She signed the contract and she should abide by it. Using her celebrity status to try and coherence the woman that runs the shelter is nothing but tacky. I saw Ellen’s plea to the owner of the shelter on her show and didn’t feel one bit of pity for her, she made herself look like a real joke on national television. Celebrities kill me with how they use their status with the public to get what they want, whether it is a puppy, politics, or legal matters they try to get out of. I say to them deal with it like the rest of us do.

It is really a shame that the owner of the shelter is now facing death threats and Ellen’s attorneys threatening a lawsuit. I am glad that Batkis is not backing down from Ellen and her scummy tactics. I feel it is a real shame they are putting the daughters of Ellen’s hairdresser on T.V. pleading to have their dog back (New flash kids, it was never really your dog to begin with). A contract is a contract and Ellen should stand by what she signed and because she is a celebrity she should not be allowed any special concessions.

I believe celebrities shouldn’t open their mouths unless they are asked to. Lord knows half of the stuff that comes out of their mouths is nothing but ignorant. No doubt with the up coming Presidential election we are going to have enough of their insane opinions on who should be President (that reminds me, I need to go to the drug store and stock up on anti-vomiting medicine). As if what they feel and think is going to decide for me on whom I vote for. I think the rich and famous need to walk a mile in the shoes of the not famous for a while and see what it feels like when no one cares what you think, say, or what you go through everyday. If Ellen didn’t have her fame we sure wouldn’t be hearing about this so called puppy scandal. So do all of us a favor Ellen, apologize to the owners of Mutts and Moms and then shut up and deal with it.

No comments: